Monday 25 June 2012

Another Trip to Sally's...

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would share a couple of new polishes with you today - some more China Glaze to be exact. I had myself a little mini-trip into Sally's whilst Beth came to visit. I only purchased three polishes, and one of those wasn't even for me!!

The ones I did pick up were from the Metro Collection from 2011, and as it's an older collection, they had been reduced. I already have a few from this collection, and I certainly couldn't say no to a few more. They were half price, could you resist?

First up, we have Urban-Night. How did you guess, a purple! I know, I'm getting predictable!




This is a gorgeous grapey, wine toned purple cream polish, which dries to a rich and glossy finish. It has the slightest hint of pink to it, which helps it lean towards a more feminine side, without being too overly vampy! I do love a good purple, and I am very pleased with myself for picking this up!

Next is Street Chic. This is one of those taupey griegey colours which are really easy to wear - what do you think?




This is what I would call a smokey brown. Very wearable and versatile - I think that this is easy to wear all year round. I found myself needing this in my collection more so than Urban-Night, I don't have enough natural or nude colours. At least, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!

What do you think? What are your favourites from this collection?

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x