Thursday 14 June 2012

Playing Around With Neons!

Hi Everyone!

Well, the weather may me miserable up here, but I'm not letting it get me too down. If Summer won't come to me, I'll have my own pretend Summer haha!! Hence - NEONS!!

After publishing this post,I found myself wanting to wear some neons again. I don't know what it is, I don't think they really suit me, but... NEONS. Writing neons in capital letters is the only explanation I have.

I know, I'm not exactly normal, am I?

I must first apologise that these photo's are a bit rubbish. Trying to capture the true colour of a neon is hard. Trying to capture the colour of two on the same nail? Good luck! It wasn't easy - at all, so I'm spamming a few pictures instead so you get the general idea. In digital form, they may not look great, on the nail - they sizzled! Oh yeah!! Trust me, it is so worth a go. The sunshine might be non-existent now, but we can still rock some bright nails!





I used a base of Flip Flop Fantasy, and added a sponged dabbing of China Glaze's Purple Panic. Then I sponged on some black tips. I used a glossy top coat to help seal the gradient together.

Pictures. Not so wow. Real life effect? WOW! If you have these colours, or anything similar in your collection, give it a go. This is so one for sizzling summer nights. It makes me think of blazing sunsets, or something burning! Give it a go - I hope you like it as much as I do!

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x