Saturday 11 August 2012

Summer V Mani

Hi Everyone,

I hope you have all been enjoying the sunshine we have intermittently been having! It's sunny, it's rainy, it's sunny again! To try and tempt the sunshine to stay a little bit longer, I used some rather Summery colours on my nails. Even if it didn't improve the forecast, it definitely improved my mood :)




I used Nicole by OPI Shop Around The Clock for the white base (alas, not a polish I am massively impressed by...) and then added a layer of Barry M's Gold Foil. I painted it on freehand in a slight curved V, just, ya know, cos I felt like it! After this had dried, my last little V was also a Barry M polish, this time in Peach Melba.

I really loved this combination of colours - it was fresh and Summery, whilst still being a bit glam!

What do you think of this simple Summer mani? Do you like the combination of colours?

Let me know,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x