Friday 8 February 2013

China Glaze Hologlam Swatch - Get Outta My Space

Hi Everyone!

This is just a quickie post to share the loveliness that is Get Outta My Space, from the rather exciting China Glaze Hologlam collection due this Spring.

It arrived on my doorstep this morning... so I took off the mani I had just applied... as you do... just so I could spend the day wearing this beauty!





Please ignore the state of my cuticles - I'm literally on my way out of the door to work!! I just had to share this gorgeous polish with you!!

FYI - This is two coats - rather quick drying, as with my Layla holos - and can drag if you're not quick enough. No top coat (of course). The formula is beautiful (except for the drag - but just be aware!) and the colour is gorgeous. The holo flash is not quite as big as it is with the Layla holos, but I am a little bit in love with this polish already. A huge thumbs up (with a cheesy grin) from me!

Nail Squee!!

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x