Sunday 7 July 2013

More Nudes! Headline Colors Centerfold

Hi There!

I think I'm seeing a pattern emerge. Especially where nudes are involved.

I seem to be using them a lot lately. I probably need to break this pattern, but before I do, here is a pretty lovely one from Headline Colors (previously Killer Colors). It's called Centerfold - which I think is a great, tongue-in-cheek name for a nude!



Application was fairly good - the formula is a little bit thicker than I prefer, but the brush was pretty nice and it dried quickly. This was a decent two coater, and quite a fresh and clean looking nude. If I have to pick a downside, it's that it made my nails look a little bit ridgey - which they're not. But all in all, I would say that this is one of my favourite nudes so far!

Thanks for reading,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x